Forte: About Us
FORTE PRECISION METALS has been providing the highest quality products throughout North America since 1994.
We have developed a reputation as the leader in the industry for superior service, quality, and competitive pricing. FORTE PRECISION METALS maintains an extensive inventory of materials in the Midwest range of sizes, including Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel, and Carbon Precision Ground Bars.
We have become the recognized leader in the industry by providing:
- High-quality workmanship and materials to produce special requests with consistency to meet your needs.
- We serve commercial and industrial customers with a variety of products.
- Accurate and precise tolerances to meet or exceed your Supplier Quality Performance level.
- Holding Tolerance of ±.0001 inches with a surface finish of 8 micro inches or better. Reliable performance quality control inspections at each phase of an operation.
- We pride ourselves in our Specialized Grinding Division that grinds up to 7” large in diameter and up to 24 feet in length. We also do small bars grinding down to 1/32″ Holding Tolerance of ±.0001 inches with a surface finish of 8 micro inches or better.
Our commitment and leadership in the industry have been earned through a company-wide commitment to quality control in both our metals and in our precision processing.
At FORTE PRECISION METALS we consider ourselves an extension of our customers and dedicate ourselves to quality, excellence, and customer satisfaction.
Thanks for visiting www.ForteMetals.com.
We look forward to your next job requirement!
Request A Quote
9234 Parklane Ave. Franklin Park, IL 60131
Aluminum vs Stainless Steel_ The Rivalry for Best Material To Be Used In Aerospace Industry.
Cars hold a huge factor in providing mobility among humans. Some even consider owning a